🔥 Blackjack strategist says splitting 10s isn’t always bad

Most Liked Casino Bonuses in the last 7 days 🤑

Filter:
Sort:
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Smart tournament players will sometimes.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Smart tournament players will sometimes.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Are there any other situations where splitting 10s is a better play than standing? The answer is yes, and that's in a last hand of a blackjack.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Are there any other situations where splitting 10s is a better play than standing? The answer is yes, and that's in a last hand of a blackjack.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

We go over the many reasons you should never split 10's when playing blackjack and also the one exception to the rule.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Those who often frequent the blackjack tables are aware this hand has a good chance to win, and most players will not hit or split. You just.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Smart tournament players will sometimes.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Blackjack strategist and weekly gambling columnist Mark Pilarski says there are a "few exceptions" to the rule of never split 10s against a dealer's 5/6.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Those who often frequent the blackjack tables are aware this hand has a good chance to win, and most players will not hit or split. You just.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

💰

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
30 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Splitting is not always recommended. Sometimes it will mean ending up with two weaker hands, instead of increasing the chances of success.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
blackjack when to split 10s

How it should be done. An experienced player will never split tens. Before you ask, yes these numbers already account for the possibility of getting further splits by drawing another 10 on any of your split tens. Starting with his 6, the chance of the dealer getting 21 is around 10 percent, the chance of him getting 20 is around 10 percent, and the chance of anything else is around 80 percent. However, when a player splits tens, the other players notice the losing times more than the winning times. Each picture card becomes a single 10, and the player will receive at least one more card on each Sometimes a player will receive more tens, get even greedier and keep splitting! Leave this field empty.{/INSERTKEYS}{/PARAGRAPH} If a player and the dealer play heads up, he only has himself to argue with, but sometimes splitting tens happens on tables with multiple players. Written by Harry-Lee Dong Wu. But you still earn 12 percent less than you would if you did not split. And remember, by splitting, the money you have placed at risk has increased by percent. You may also like. I think all blackjack players have experienced or seen someone splitting tens. If the dealer gets a good hand and kills the table, all the people around will condemn the person who split the tens. The greedy and incorrect way. {PARAGRAPH}{INSERTKEYS}Those who often frequent the blackjack tables are aware this hand has a good chance to win, and most players will not hit or split. When this is the case, we often hear sounds of shock at the table. Pai gow is a Your Comment. You just stand and wait to win. Why is this? On average 80 percent of the time we will win, 10 percent of the time we get a push, and that leaves a 10 percent chance of losing. Splitting tens is a crazy way to play. The correct way of playing a hand of 20 when faced with any of the 10 possible dealer starting cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10 and A is not to split your tens. The Macau government will spend the rest of spreading its responsible gambling message to WGM concludes our three-part series on the complex yet fascinating game of pai gow. If your splitting causes the whole table to win, you will earn fame and fortune, like a hero. Just stand on 20 and wait to win!